Saturday, October 26, 2013

Family Pictures

We had our family pictures taken a few weeks ago and it was a great experience!  I asked a friend in the ward to do them and she did a FABULOUS job!   We went to a place close to our house and the kids cooperated really well!
 
These are the individual pictures of the kids....I'll post our family picture after I send out our Christmas cards :)
 

 Hailey Grace - age 2 1/2
 


 Hannah Rebecca - age 5
 

 Kate Elizabeth - age 7 1/2
 
 
Jack Michael - age 10
 

 Lindsey Diane - age 12 


Emily Corinne - age 14

5 comments:

Em said...

Does she do it professionally? I would love to get her name. Darling pictures. Looking forward to seeing the family pic. Each one of the kids is adorable. Lindsey looks so grown up.

Bowen Family said...

Em, she is just starting, but you'd never know it! She is really, really good! The only picture of the kids that she edited was Kate's. Kate had a huge red zit on her chin, so she took that off for me.

I'll text you her name and number. She was great!

Jess said...

You are so sweet! I'm so glad you liked them. You're kids are adorable and were so fun to take pictures of!

Thanks for the confidence boost and "pushing me" (haha) to get started.

Kelsi said...

Your kids are ADORABLE!

john + becky said...

All of these turned out great!! It helps when you have the cutest kids :) I love the colors and everyone's outfit you picked out too.