Monday, November 11, 2013

Emily turns 14 and gets her braces off

This gorgeous girl of ours, turned 14th!  How can that be??!!   She is the most beautiful, sweet young woman ever and I'm so grateful for her in our lives.  She is one of my closest friends and I love her so much.

For her birthday, she decided that she wanted clothes.  But, she wanted me to pick them out (keeping all the tags & receipts of course).   So, Lindsey & I went to Uptown Cheapskate and shopped.  We got about 5 new tops and thought was had done pretty well.
 
But, as soon as she opened them, I could tell she hated them.  She didn't like even one of them - so we returned them all and she got a pair of boots instead.
 
We had a family dinner and then a week and a half later, she got another present - getting her braces off!  What a beauty!
 

 




 

2 comments:

Andrea said...

My, oh my! Watch out Jeannette. She is beautiful, inside and out. Happy birthday sweet Emily.

The Lilly's said...

Wow, what a beautiful smile. Having her braces off makes her look so old. I can't believe that is the same little girl who used to come sit with us in church every Sunday!