Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Cute kid pictures

 While we waited for Mike & Mandy's wedding ceremony to start, I grabbed the kids and got some fun shots of them outside.  It was a gorgeous day and I think I got some good ones!

Hannah - age 6
 


 Kate - age 8
 

 My cute niece Brooklyn - age 3
 

 Hailey - age 3
 
 Kate, Hailey, Brooklyn & Hannah
 
 Lindsey - age 12 (but turned 13 the next week)
 

 Emily - age 14
 

Jack - age 10
 


 My adorable nephew Jake - age 2
 





 My darling niece Sophia - age 3
 

 My handsome nephew Max - age 17 months
 
Becky and her cute kids!
 

 Hannah is so photogenic that it's hard to not just take a million pictures of her cute face!
 
Hailey & I (too old to mention my age)

1 comment:

Kelsi said...

Cutest kids ever!! All of them look so nice. I love all of the cousins that are close in age. That is so fun.