Thursday, October 2, 2014

We are still here!

Yes - we haven't disappeared from the face of the earth!   Based on the amount of blogging I've done over the last month, one may think we had.  I FINALLY had a couple of minutes to download picture and put up a blog post, but of course, I can't find the camera cord to do it.  Drat!

I'll keep looking - and probably end up ordering a new one - but in the mean time, we have been doing great!  The kids are back in school and are doing great.  We're already 1/2 way through the first quarter - what??!!   They have good teachers and Hailey even goes to preschool 2 mornings a week.  Wow!  It's so wonderful!  I've waited 15 years for some consistent time to myself.   90% of the time, I use that time to sew.

It's been a busy month!   Emily plays on the JV high school girl's soccer team, so she has soccer every day, but the weekends.   Lindsey is playing competitive soccer (and a lot of the month on 2 teams).  Jack and Hannah played rec soccer.  And dance started for Lindsey, Kate, Hannah & Hailey.

My brother got remarried, I was able to go on a much-needed girl's retreat to St. George, we've had company in town, I killed a mouse with a dish towel, and we've celebrated Lindsey's 13th birthday.  (See!  I have lots to catch up on!).

Anyway - I'll keep looking and get this blog updated soon!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

It was so good to see you a few weeks ago. I know what you mean about blogging . . . just when you get a minute, all the technology details fail! I spend 3/4 of my time just getting the pictures downloaded and organized before I can actually get to the fun stuff. Can't wait to see your updates. PS I loved your mouse story! Please tell me you got a picture of the dead mouse. : )

megadog said...

Looking forward to some updates. (Need to do some myself). Girls retreat sounds fun and dishcloth mouse sounds horrifying!