Monday, November 17, 2014

Quilt projects from the fall

I'm sure glad that I can look back at pictures to see that I actually got some fun things made at the beginning of the school year.  These days, I just haven't had the time to get the sewing machine out :)  Oh well, January will be here before I know it!
 
 This was a fun table runner!  I have all the kits to make the other 11 months of the year.  Hopefully now that I've admitted that, I will get them made :)
 


 
 I loved this table runner and knew that I was going to make one the second I saw the pattern!
 




This was a quick, easy Thanksgiving quilt to make!
 

 And a quick table runner - I loved the fabric on the back!
 

 And, I had finished this table topper quite awhile ago, but finally managed to put the binding on it and sew buttons on the eyes.
 


3 comments:

Em said...

Those are all so cute! That Halloween one is amazing!!!

Camille said...

You are so talented!!

Kelsi said...

You are so talented! They are all adorable! How do you find time?!!?!?