Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Kyle!

Jon's sister, Beth and her husband Jeff live here in Columbus and yesterday was their little boy's first birthday! We love having them live so close and appreciate ALL that they do for us. Just the other night, I trotted off to a recipe exchange leaving the kids with Beth, who had happened to stop by. I thought Jon would be home within 20 minutes, so I took my own sweet time. When I got home at 9:00, Jon had just gotten home and poor Beth had just patiently stayed with the kids. It's such a blessing to have them in our lives and it was fun to celebrate Kyle's birthday. They brought pizza and along with our good friends, the Rasmussen's we shared a great evening together. Kyle always has a smile on his face and has been so patient with my kids, who are always in his face. What a great little boy!


Kate & Hailey who disappeared to the closet and came back wearing matching dresses.

2 comments:

Britain said...

Very cool cakes. And very cute kid.

Corinne said...

He is such a cute little guy. I can't believe he is one already. Two cute little princesses. Are those the dresses I made for Emily & Lindsey for Beth's wedding? How fun to dress-up and be twins.