Wednesday, April 9, 2008

When Daddy Does My Hair


Jon is a super duper dad! He doesn't shy away from any bit of parenting including changing diapers, cleaning up throw up in the middle of the night and combing girls hair (he's definitely getting lots of practice!). Whenever he combs Kate's hair after her bath, he does an Alfalfa (from Little Rascals) do. She walks around for several minutes before it falls over and we crack up laughing every time.

Jon is working so hard this month and yet he doesn't ever complain about it. He's doing Trauma at Grant Hospital in downtown Columbus and has found it very interesting. I don't know how he does it! We love you Daddy!




4 comments:

The Lilly's said...

So hilarious! Let's hope she doesn't think this hairdo is cool in about 10 years and try to replicate it for real!

Debbie said...

And you gotta love the historic Bowen paci...

AnnDee said...

That doesn't even look like hair -- I can't believe it stands up like that. See -- Taylor misses out on a lot of fun with only boys!! WHere's my girl? They keep getting sent to you!!

Britain said...

I will have to show Nate this post. He also likes to do crazy things to my daughters' hair.