Thursday, April 24, 2008

Making popcorn balls with Lindsey

Lindsey and I had a few moments alone this afternoon, so she suggested that we make popcorn balls. She found the popcorn maker and fortunately, we had all the ingredients. We had a great time making them together. She kept saying how fun it was and I was really glad we had a few minutes together to do it.


Lindsey getting ready to pop the popcorn

Lindsey watching the popper (you got to love that she thinks it's okay to sit on the laptop)

Taste testing the popcorn

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Yummy!!! I think I am going to pop some now. And I love the fact that she is sitting on the laptop and thinks nothing of it. Typical kid!!! Miss ya!

Corinne said...

Can we make popcorn balls when I come? It looks so good! I promise I won't sit on the laptop.

Kirsten said...

Those popcorn balls were so good and such a fun treat for all they "hallway kids" as I'll start calling them now. Thanks for sharing all the goodies. You guys are great!! :)