Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lindsey's heart


Lindsey was with Mike & Candy on the drive up to Worland. They stopped at an Indian Reservation and Mike & Candy bought her this. She doesn't know that I snuck and looked at it (so I'm post-dating it).



"Legend of the Dreambox" The Legend of the Dreambox suggests writing down your fondest dream, greatest desire, strongest wish on a small piece of paper, putting that paper in a Dreambox and placing it beside your bed. Every evening as you retire and every morning as you rise, hold your Dreambox and think on your dream, believing with all your heart that it is so. Legend has it, if done faithfully...your dream will come true."


Lindsey's dream:



"My dream is that one day I will be with the Rasmasins."


I guess I'm not the only one missing our Rasmussen family!

No comments: