Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to Jeannette!

Happy Birthday Jeannette!!!!!

Little does she know I am sneaking on her blog her in Ohio.
(I saved her password a whole year to be able to do this!)
I just wanted to let everyone know who checks the Bowen blog that today is Jeannette's birthday. It's a special one but won't tell how old (because I've been told that can be rude) but I wanted her to know that I was thinking about her today and wishing her the happiest birthday ever since I couldn't be there to celebrate with her. I think we can all agree that she is an amazing wife, mother, daugther, sister and to me one the bestest friends that I have ever had. She has been like a sister to me and I love her to death. Everyone in our ward here can attest to the gazzilion acts of service she has rendered, kindness she has done and friendships she has been apart of. She is one of the most loved woman on the earth, of that I am sure.
Please join me in celebrating her birthday today by leaving a comment for her.
Jeannette we love you and are thinking about you here in Ohio!!!!! Have an amazing birthday! And enjoy your evening at Sizzler!!!! ;-)
Love, Ammon, Kirsten and kiddos here in Ohio

17 comments:

Lonica said...

Yeah! I can be one of the first to wish you a happy birthday Jeannette! Hope you have a great day! Make it a special one...

Daren said...

I cannot think of anyone I want to wish a happier birthday to! I have known Jeannette for wow, what, thirteen years now? Fourteen? Something like that. Since I was a teen back in Ohio and she was a missionary. She has kept in contact with me and been a great friend through all my ups and downs, and has been a constant reassurance of the Saviors love, and of hers...I couldn't for anyone better in my life, even when she is hundreds of miles away, or just a few...hope you have a splendid birthday, you deserve it more than most. LOVE YOU

Daren said...

in case you couldn't tell, i am actually signed in under my husbands account...oops...this is heather, and that last comment was left by me too.

Maya said...

Have a very happy birthday! We miss your family. :-)

Heather said...

You know, I truly believe Jeannette is one of the best women I have ever met. Truly a wonder. Have a wonderful birthday!

Em said...

Jeannette - Hope your birthday is fabulous. Thanks for all the nice things you have done and do for me. Love ya, Em.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Jeannette! We miss you coming to visit and your great quilt encouragement. I hope you have a fabulous day.

Becky Sorenson said...

Ah SISTAH!! HAPPY 2$TH BIRTHDAY!! It really feels like we couldn't possibly be more than a year apart because how close we are and how much alike we are! I love you so much and could NOT ask for a better sister, best friend, example, personal chef, comedian, I could go on and on! I love you Jace, you're THE best!! (Can't wait to give you your present tonight!)

REBYRYAN said...

Happy Birthday dear friend! Glad we have been able to keep in contact all these years! You are a great example to all!!!

Rachel said...

Happy happy birthday Jeannette dear! Happy days will come to you all year! If I had a wish, then it would be..... a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you from me!!!

Jed and Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday to you! I hope it was lots of fun, and that you were surrounded by the people you love the most!

Lauren said...

Hey! I just totally stumbled on to your blog today and wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. You really are missed soooo much!

Becca said...

Jeanette!! Happy Birthday!! I hope your day was wonderful. You truly are an amazing woman and I'm grateful for your friendship and example. Happy Happy Birthday!!

Kelsi said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a fabulous one.

Brad and Julianne Heaps said...

I'm late adding this, but wanted you to know I agree with Kirsten 100%. I am so grateful for your example and will never forget our time together in Ohio! Love you sweetie!

Andrea said...

You're wonderful! Happy birthday! I'm a little late, but I wanted to say that! Hope you're having a good week.

P.S. I've thought about you lately and how you hardly ever complain about being busy! How do you do it? Actually, how do you do it without complaining?

Jessika said...

Oh, so sad I missed it! Happy Belated Birthday Jeannette!!! It sounds like you had a wonderful day! Yea for you!!! Here's to many more!!!