Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thank you, Thank you!

Wow! Thank you so much everyone for making my birthday so great! What a perfect day!

* Jon and I (along with Kate and Hannah) went to breakfast!
* Kate got her cast off - yea!!! She came home and immediately hopped in the bathtub with an armful of toys.
* I got to go to the scrapbook store alone!
* Phone calls from my great friends!
* Birthday greetings on blog (thank you Kirsten!) and Facebook!
* Fun new quilting projects, gift certificates and camera accessories to enjoy!
* An hour or so of sewing!
* Dinner at Sizzler with my great family!

Really - what could be better? I love you all!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

So glad you had a great bday!!! Love Kirsten's post, I totally agree with her...you are the best!!! Love all the pictures of Lindsey baptism...I just found a picture of Pierce, Nicolette, Emily and Lindsey in the bathtub...Lily wants to be the bunny that the kids were a few years back...brought back Halloween and your bday memories...thanks for being such an amazing friend...I miss you! HUGS