Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hannah's 3rd Birthday

At the end of July, our funny Hannah turned 3! We sure love this girl! She has a fun personality and is always talking and singing and making us laugh. We took her binkies away last week and that's made her even more talkative (too much talking in fact, that she's given up her naps).

She had her well-check the day after her birthday and she was HORRIBLE!! She cried on the way and told me she didn't want to have a check-up. Then she told me that I should have the check up. She was fine in the waiting room, but as soon as we were called back, she started to cry. The nurse just cracked up, but I don't think the doctor found her very funny. When he wanted to look in her ears, she covered both of them with her hands. When he wanted to look in her mouth, she pursed her lips shut. Needless to say, at the end of the check up, she was red, sweaty, her hair was a mess and she limped out of the room from her 2 shots. Wow!

Fun Facts about Hannah:

* Weight - 29 lbs (25th percentile)

* Height - 36 inches (35th percentile)

* Favorite Foods: spaghetti, rice, chicken, top ramen, anything chocolate, green beans

* Favorite Friend: Heidi Richardson

* Favorite Shows: Dora and Diego

* Favorite Things to Do: play with Kate, watch tv, climb into bed with mom & dad EVERY night, go to gymnastics class, color, be with any of her siblings, talk to Hailey & Brooklyn, and talk.

We love you Hannah! You sure make our lives interesting!!































Here's to being 3 - getting rid of binkies (done!), starting preschool, and finishing up potty training!

10 comments:

john + becky said...

I love my Hannah! She is such a funny kid. I love that she includes Brooklyn in everything (and probably thinks she is just another sister).

I can't believe she is 3. Hannah will always be one of my favorites..for several reasons, but one because she was named after me and two because I got to see her born and cut her cord.

Ryan Cowley said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!

emilyf said...

just one of my favorite kids ever! happy bday!

Jess said...

She is totally adorable and getting SO big! :)

tiffany said...

She such a cute girl! I have a good time playing with her in the nursey! She is always so happy girl! Cant belive she is 3 year old!!

Em said...

Hannah is such a little doll! Can't believe she is 3.

Annie said...

Hannh is soo cute! She has such a cute smile. I love that girl.

Misty said...

She is so cute! I love her! It always cracks me up when she talks to the babies in her high pitched voice and with squinted eyes.

megadog said...

She's such a little doll. I have a special connection to Hannah from watching her while we were waiting for Lili girl. I think she is perfectly adorable.

Angie (Drowns) Kelly said...

That sounds JUST like Kathryn's 3rd checkup. Definitely terrible threes. And wonderful all at the same time!