Saturday, August 13, 2011

Quilts & table runner

Some of these quilts/table runners are pre-Hailey, some are post-Hailey! Awwww!! I truly LOVE to quilt!




This was a fun table runner to make for Kirsten. She's the inspiration behind my Witches Party, so it was easy to know who to make this table runner for when I saw it. I loved figuring out how to do the hats (they stick out) and I love how Jen quilted the spider webs on the ends.









Baby quilt for Katelyn Kunz (daughter of Laurie & Corey. I visit teach Laurie and Jon works with Corey in the Young Men's. She was born just a month after Hailey)








Quilt for Jefferson Christensen (son of Camilla & Taylor). Becky and I made this in Worland when we went in March. I LOVE this line of fabric and this pattern went really well with it.









Quilt for Leah Proctor (daugther of Spencer & Jeana). I LOVE this line too - I have a purse made out of it.







Quilt for Scarlet Hatch (daughter of Burke & Heidi). She was their 5th girl, so I figured something non-pink would be fun.








Quilt for Alice Jeppesen (daughter of Kelly & Andrea). She's their first girl, so I knew they needed some pink at their house!









I originally made this as Hailey's baby quilt, but I changed my mind. I'll do something else for Hailey and this one is going to a gal in my ward who just went through breast cancer. I admire her so much and thought the pink in this quilt would help remind her that she is a survivor!



7 comments:

Kelsi said...

Wow- these are all amazing Jeannette. You are so talented. I love them all.

lisa h. said...

awesome and beautiful! i wish I could do all those!

Jess said...

Wow, you are truly talented... I loved them all! I love that pink one with the squares (for alice), oh and the brown one, well really all of them. You can make me a quilt anytime you'd like. :) hahaha

megadog said...

You are killing me Jeanette. These quilts are just beautiful. Amazing to see your beautiful work and your wonderful talent.

Kirsten said...

OH my gosh... WHEN DO YOU FIND THE TIME!! Picture my jaw to the floor right now missie!!!! They are all beautiful and you are always so wonderful and generous to everyone. I seriously LOVE my quilt runner...I have showed it to anyone and everyone who has walked through the door. Thank you so much again for such a beautiful present.

AnnDee said...

Seriously -- you are AMAZING. How do you do it????? I love all those quilts. And just love you... YOU ARE GREAT!

Hannah's b-day pics are cute. I'm glad to know she gets in bed with you still. That's Sam's favorite spot too!! ugh. :)

Em said...

They are all such great colors. The table runner is super cute too. Way to go. You are one amazing girl.