Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lindsey & Hailey's new room

We've done some shifting around of rooms lately!  After 13 1/2 years of marriage, Jon and I finally bought ourselves a king bed and matching bedroom set!   It was so fun to save our money and work hard towards getting it.  When my mom was in town, we went to Gardner Village with Becky and with their help, I picked out a new comforter, pillow shams & pillows.  I LOVE how it turned out and we've really loved it.
We decided to give Lindsey our old queen bed, which I still love!   We moved her into the bedroom with Hailey and painted it pink.   Lindsey & I found her sheets, bedspread & curtains at Pottery Barn Kids and after convincing Jon that it was worth spoiling ourselves with, he painted the room and hung the curtains.  We love that room too!  


I was also super excited to find a new crib bumper pad for $10 on clearance at PBK and new bed skirt for $15 at PBK.  They matched Lindsey's stuff perfectly.  


Hailey hasn't been a great roommate yet - she still cries during the night most nights - but Lindsey has really loved it!


 I'm honestly not sure why I took a picture with the curtains closed, but it does block the sun out great for naps!



2 comments:

john + becky said...

Both rooms turned out SO CUTE. You did a great job of putting it all together. And you deserve a house FULL of new, redecorated rooms. I can't wait to see what you do to the next room.

megadog said...

The rooms look wonderful! So glad you got to do a little updating--it does a lot for the soul.