Wednesday, November 28, 2012

We have a teenager!

I swear Emily was just born yesterday!   But no, she is now an official teenager!   13 years old!  Wow!

She is the most beautiful, kind, sweet teenager out there!    We are so blessed to have her in our family!    I am sort of sad every day to send her to Junior High and hear all the stupid things that teenagers today do, but it makes me that much more grateful for a daughter with high standards & values.  

She got to have a friend party this year, so we headed to Airborne (for the 3rd and final time!).   Her friends were all really sweet and great and I think they had a good time.  Jon & Jack didn't come because Jack had a soccer game.  

I did have a terrible moment when an angry mother came out carrying Hailey asking "who's child is this?"    Hailey had gone into their party room and mucked up 4 of their cupcakes.  How embarrassing!!  I offered her 4 of mine, but she had no interest in that.   



 At one point, all the girls were playing dodge ball against a group of boys.
 



 Cute group of girls: 
Row 1:  Whiteley, Kate, Lexi, Natalie, Kenzie M., Hannah, Emily, Jasmine, Rachel Vance, Megan, Ali, Aubrey & Grace
Row 2: Abby, Haylie, Kenzie H., Elise, Paulina, Rachel Lake, Rachel Vuyk & Ally
 


2 comments:

meg said...

I just love Emily! She is the sweetest, most awesome 13-year-old girl I know. Love you Emily!

Maya said...

i can't believe emily is 13! doesn't seem that long ago when she was in my primary class!