Monday, February 1, 2016

Snowy Winter

I'm sitting at my computer looking out my window at more fresh snow that came last night.  It's been a wintery winter in Utah.  Last year was so dry so it's nice to get back to getting the moisture that we desperately need!

*** Although I must say that the snow stresses me out a little more this year than in year's past.  You see, I have a brand new driver.  Her name is Emily.  Emily is a good driver, but after 3 short months of having a driver's license, feels that she can drive in any type of weather.  She hates riding the bus now, which I understand, but....  ***

Any how, our December was beautiful!  It flew by!

 Jon and the kids decorated the house and tree while Lindsey, Sam and I were in St. George and they did a fabulous job!   Well done guys!  You may be decorating the house and tree every year!

 Cute Sam!   This sweet boy is just the absolute best!   You can see his little droopy left eye in this picture.  It droops some of the time, so I mentioned it to the pediatrician.  He told me to take him to an Opthamologist just to make sure it wasn't affecting his vision.  I did and the doctor said it was fine.  He may grow out of it and if not, they can do a small surgery as he gets close to Kindergarten age.  


The kids have LOVED playing in the snow!  Hailey & Kate could and do spend hours out playing in the snow!











 Jon's been known to get in on the action every once in awhile :)


Happy Winter!

1 comment:

john + becky said...

Brr!! This looks cold, but so much fun too! Jon and the kids did such a good job decorating the tree and house for you.