Wednesday, July 23, 2008

100% girl

Hopefully this isn't boring everyone to hear the baby updates...I went in today for a nonstress test and ultrasound this morning. Thankfully, the baby did great during the nonstress test and the ultrasound confirmed 100% that she is a girl. She weighs 6 pounds and has some hair. The tech tried to get a look at her face, or at least a profile, but she was facing away and then she had both her hands and feet up in her face. Comfy!

So, the next step is another urine test on Friday and then the doctor will see us on Monday morning for our scheduled appointment. Our last appointment on Monday gave us the sense that she was hoping to get through a few more days and then induce. Today, she gave me the sense that we'll just go as long as possible. That is great with us, as long as things don't go bad. The end of my pregnancies are really like an impossible puzzle to figure out! We'll keep you posted!

7 comments:

The Lilly's said...

I'm glad everything is still going well, I'll have my fingers crossed for you. Hope you're not going crazy on bed rest!

Em said...

Love the updatees. Keep them coming. Good to get 100% that she is a girl. Hang in there. Maybe she'll be born on your dad's birthday. I can't believe you are nearing the end of your pregnancy already.

Jessika said...

Yea! Glad to hear everything's going well. My sister is due in a couple of weeks too, so I'm loving all these baby updates!

Becca said...

Jeannette, I'm glad that things are still going well. Is bed rest driving you crazy yet?!? I just wanted to say Thank You again for having us ALL over for Kirsten's birthday...You are an angel! Your family is adorable, it was fun for me to get to know you better!! I feel like we've been friends for a long time!! Keep us posted on everything!!! You guys are in our prayers!!

rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirsten said...

Can I tell you just how nervous I am about TOMORROW and to here what your doctor says!?! It seems like a perfect time, don't you think? Your Mom is here, Jon is off and I bet you are ready to not have to go to the doctor every two days!!! Whatever happens tomorrow, or this week, or in a couple of weeks, you are in our prayers and we can't wait to meet Grace...um...Halle?...Ana...? Just kidding!! I can't wait to meet HER and find out here name!!! We love you!! Good luck with EVERYTHING this week! I am here when you need us!

Kirsten said...

I meant hear! ;-)