Monday, July 21, 2008

She may be here sooner than we thought!

Well, we had another doctor's appointment today and I am definitely showing signs of preeclampia again. So, the doctor has put me down on true bedrest (not just modified). I'll go back in on Wednesday for a non-stress test and ultrasound to see how big the baby is. They also took blood and urine for toxicology testing. Those results will be back tomorrow. But, she said that we will probably have her by the beginning of next week. Ahh! We're excited and nervous at the same time. We're just praying for some quick lung development!

10 comments:

lisa h. said...

i hope all goes well. how many weeks early will she be? did you have to get steroid shots? i'm glad you got the beds all switched around already. get some rest!

Em said...

We'll keep you in our prayers. What is the actual due date? I have been thinking about you a lot lately and hope everything goes well. Now Becky can really play Mom.

sixmoores said...

I hope she stays in as long as possible.

Britain said...

You are awesome Jeannette!! Baby five is lucky to have you for her momma. Good luck with everything (including your time on full bedrest).

Becca said...

You guys are troopers and you are really hanging in there. I am so grateful Becky was able to be there with you this summer and that you can put your feet up and concentrate on getting your sweet little one here. OOhhhh...I just can't wait to meet her and finally find out her name!! We are wishing you the best of luck and I mean it from the bottom of my heart that you are an incredible mom with beautiful children and we are praying for a safe and quick delivery. You are in our prayers... We love you guys! Call me if you need ANYTHING!

Becca said...

And that last comment was from me...KIRSTEN!! I didn't realize I was signed in under Becca's name! Oops!! ;-)

Jessika said...

At least you're past 36 weeks. That really makes a big difference. I hope everything goes really well for you. You are an amazing mother and a truly beautiful example. Thank you! And Congratulations again!!!

Ann said...

Good luck with everything these next few weeks! We'll keep your family in our prayers!

Angie said...

Good luck Jeannette! We will be praying for you!

rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.