Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Chuck-E-Cheese

Becky took the kids to Chuck-E-Cheese this morning and they had a great time. We try to get there first thing when it opens because it's empty and many times they've checked all the games and there are already tickets hanging out of them. It's great to print coupons online and get even more for your buck. The kids played, traded their tickets for the usual junk and all came home with smiles. You're great Becky!


Winning tickets from skee ball




Becky & Jack

5 comments:

Kelsi said...

Jeannette, every once in awhile I go through Emily's blog to see your blog and your kids are so cute! Sounds like Becky is taking good care of them. Chucky Cheese is so fun! The Olsen's just went for Aiden's birthday and they had a blast. Hi Beckyyyyy!

pamela said...

my kids LOVE that place. they act like it's disneyland or something.

Jessika said...

How fun! The kids look so happy with their long stips of tickets! Yea!!! Skee ball is totally my favorite game ever at those arcades. I love it!

Ann said...

Is that the same cute Becky that sent me letters and colored pictures to decorate our apartment? I bet she's the favorite aunt!

Britain said...

I love the happy ticket pictures. Don't you just love Chuck E Cheese? Especially when someone else is willing to take the kids there.