Sunday, July 13, 2008

Pampering Shower


My incredible friend, Kirsten, threw me a "baby" shower this last week and it was so much fun. I had told her that it would be fun to get together with some friends and just have dinner together, but she always goes above and beyond. She had organized a "pamper Jeannette" shower and it was so much fun. We all met at a local restaurant called The Old Bag of Nails and we ate dinner. Then, all of these wonderful women, gave me so many nice things. I got gift cards for clothes, a quilt store and The Gap. Then, I also got some darling outfits for the baby, a new diaper bag, blanket and nursing blanket. Kirsten even topped it off with a yummy chocolate cake and party favors. It was really, really great and I feel so blessed and so lucky to have such amazing friends (and sister!) in my life! Thank you again Kirsten - and all of my dear friends!

4 comments:

Brad and Julianne Heaps said...

I wish I could have been there too! Sounds fun . . . been thinking of the great OCM lots lately and missing you. I found a little note you left me in my missionary scriptures yesterday and it brought a flood of memories back. Sure love you!

Kelsi said...

Cute Picture --- Beck you are tan!!!

pamela said...

aren't showers the best? even after you've got kids, it's fun to get things new again.

Em said...

Nice that number 5 still gets some nice stuff too. You have really good friends.