Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hannah - 9 months

Can this baby really be 9 months old already??!! Oh, Hannah! Where do I begin? You are just the sweetest little baby ever and such a great blessing in our lives!


Hannah's Stats

19 lbs. 2 oz (55th percentile)

28 inches (70th percentile)

92nd percentile for head size


Abilities: crawling (already!), pulling self up to couch (already!), walking along the couch (already!), heart-melting smiles, eating table food despite having no teeth yet, patiently accepting all the love given by her siblings, snuggling with blankie while sucking on binkie and getting super excited when daddy gets home from work or when Emily and Lindsey get home from school.
Disabilities: only way to get down from standing by the couch is to fall over, hates baby food (except rice cereal), and seems to love to eat paper, cardboard, and rubberbands.

6 comments:

Cyndi said...

what an adoreable smile! I love it! Lucky you to get to see it all the time! Happy 9 months Hannah!

Becky Sorenson said...

Oh my gosh, I love her. AND she is named after me!! Poor girl, but lucky me.

Anonymous said...

She is SUPER adorable! I love it.

Carrie said...

She is soo cute! I love that smile. I think a bad day would become the best day ever if you were given that smile.

meg said...

That smiles makes my heart melt! She is SOOOOO cute!

Becca said...

Oh she is adorable!! I can't believe she's already 9 months old... She is beautiful just like her mom! I know everyone is sad that you guys are leaving Ohio, But I'm excited. I hope we'll be able to see you guys some times!