Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Becky!

Today is my baby sister's 23rd birthday!!!! I am the oldest child in our family, then there were 3 brothers and then this beautiful baby girl joined our family! I was almost 12 when Becky was born and was so excited to have a sister. She is full of talent, beauty, love, goodness, and humor! Becky has always worked hard at whatever she did and has been successful because of that. She is such a great friend, daughter and sister! She's so great with my kids and they all adore her so much. All kids love Becky! They all call her "Aunt Becky."

Happy Birthday!! I love you more and more every day!!

5 comments:

Em said...

Becky is the best!

Kelsi said...

Beck is awesome. Happy Birthday!

megadog said...

Oh Beck Beck. I just love you.
I can't believe how close you and Becky are. I think Becky is an old soul because I wouldn't believe she is 12 years younger. I feel like she's my age just because she's so fun to be with and talk to.

Becky Sorenson said...

Thank you for the birthday post, what a nice surprise! It is weird to think that we're 12 years apart. I feel like we are the exact same age...the only difference between us is you have 5 kids and I don't! LOVE YOU!

Debbie said...

what a sweet sister you have!!! love all your pictures from easter...i miss the easter egg hunts in UA...