Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010 Calendars (using 2009 pictures)

Each Christmas, I love making calendars for my parents, Jon's parents, us, and my siblings. This year, I also made one for Lenore (our wonderful friend in Ohio who took such great care of us while we were there) and Jodi (our other wonderful friend in Ohio who was not only a great friend to me, but an incredible teacher to our kids). That was a total of 9 calendars this year!! Each calendar was slightly different for that individual, so the pictures below are from my calendar.

Kirsten and I started about a year ago to plan this year's calendar. We usually plan and make them together. Together, we had planned and bought the supplies for January, February & March before we moved. I really missed doing it together - so we just compromised - we shared ideas over the phone and e-mails. It's not quite the same, but I still had a great time doing it! Kirsten - you continue to be my inspiration!

I usually have to start in October and usually finish literally a day or two before Christmas. They take a ton of time, but they are so much fun! So, here is the final product!! It's probably my favorite calendar in several years!

January

February - Kirsten actually make my February pages for me! They are so cute and it was such a treat to just put the pictures on them. Thank you, thank you!

March

April


May


June

July - this is probably my favorite page. (I literally asked Kirsten to mail me her "celebrate" stamp. I stamped my calendars and sent it back).


August


September


October (my least favorite page - kind of boring!)


November


December


3 comments:

Lonica said...

what a cute calendar! I'm sure your family will love them!

justbecky said...

Amazing as always!

Jessika said...

Love it! I can't even imagine the amount of work it took to make NINE individual calendars! I'm so impressed!