Saturday, January 30, 2010

So Proud of These Guys!

http://www.ldschurchnews.com/articles/58542/New-mission-presidents.html

Click on the link above and scroll to Stephen & Corinne Sorenson!! These are my incredible parents and they have been called to serve for 3 years as a mission president & mission president's wife! We are thrilled for them and for those that they will serve with. We will miss them something fierce, but we couldn't be more proud of them.

Their assignment???? To Be Announced!!

7 comments:

megadog said...

So darn exciting. Congrats to the two nicest people I know!

Anonymous said...

so exciting! can't wait to hear where they are called to!

Brad and Julianne Heaps said...

Any chance they'll be in the OCM? I'm so excited, what wonderful people!

justbecky said...

WOW! That is awesome! You guys can start planning some fun trips to visit them.

Becky Sorenson said...

Can't wait to find out where they're going!

Rachel said...

Wow, that is exciting! I'm sure you have mixed feelings about it, though. It will be sad to have them gone for 3 whole years, but your family will be greatly blessed because of their service. Their photo is beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Jeannette, I'm so glad I found you. My parents were so excited to share the mission call of your parents with us. They just wish they could be in the same area. I guess we won't be having Christmas for the next few years.