Monday, July 12, 2010

Swimming Lessons - Part 1

I have been trying to post this for 3 days and I can't get the rest of my pictures of download...so, I'll try again with the rest, but figured I'd start with these.

Last week, we finished swimming lessons with Emily, Lindsey, Jack & Kate. Kate's preschool teacher and her sister teach them in Ms. Lorie's pool. They were great! All the kids did a great job and passed their levels.


Jack

Jack has no ability to float! He literally sinks in the water and it's probably because he doesn't have an ounce of fat on that body of his.

This picture is teeny, but I thought it was so cute. This is Kate & Ava with their goggles on.


Kate


The first couple of days, Kate did great jumping off the diving board. After that.....

Not so much! She hated it!



The face she'd have after getting out of the pool from jumping off the diving board.

2 comments:

john + becky said...

That last picture of Kate is hilarious. She looks terrified. I wonder why she hates it so much...poor girl.

I miss taking the kids to their swimming lessons in Ohio. That was the best summer ever.

Candy said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAhahahahahahha.... this post truly made my day.

Candy