Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Baby Quilts

This post makes it seem like I've had a lot of time to sew lately, but I had to wait to post these pictures until these quilts were given to the new moms!

3 of Jon's nieces have had or will have had a baby over the course of 6 months ...


This little one was for Genny, who is due with a girl in November.




This quilt was for Ami, who had a sweet little boy in May.




And this fun quilt (I loved the monkeys!) was for Mary, who had a sweet little boy in August.



And this quilt, was for my cousin, Meg, who is due any day! Meg picked out fabric to make bumper pads for her crib and then I went to same store to pick out that fabric to make her a matching quilt. We're excited to find out if this little one is a boy or a girl!

8 comments:

john + becky said...

So cute!! You do such great work...and are SO nice to make so many quilts for people.

Misty said...

Holy Cow! Those are so beautiful! I love them!

Annie said...

You are so talented!

CamilleJohnFam said...

What beautiful quilts! You are amazing!

meg said...

THANKS A MILLION FOR MY QUILT! I love it. You are so talented and kind. I love you!

Becca said...

Wow!!!! I'm always amazed by how much you do!!! They are beautiful!

megadog said...

Gorgeous. Truly gorgeous. You are a talented little Mama.

Kelsi said...

You are amazing Jeannette! Wow... those are beautiful!