Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cousin Sawyer

My brother & sister-in-law (Rich & Misty) just got a brand new baby kitten and my kids couldn't be more thrilled. Recently, Rich used our garage & table saw to make some nightstands, so he'd bring little Sawyer over to play, as well as Rocco, their dog. Hannah & Kate have been in heaven and love to "babysit" them. I couldn't be more thrilled either because the kids can play with them and I don't have to do any of the work!

Sawyer compared to a can of refried beans

Hannah the giant & her new cousin Sawyer

Sawyer, Hannah & Rocco

5 comments:

Annie said...

Oh my gosh that's cute!

Debbie said...

she is sooo big!!!

Misty said...

That picture with Hannah, Rocco, and Sawyer is so cute!! Can I get a copy of that?

megadog said...

Sawyer is adorable! That's the problem--those little kittens get ya and then...boom, they become cats! Cute animals!

Kelsi said...

That cat is SO DANG CUTE!!!!!