Saturday, September 4, 2010

Discovery Gateway Children's Museum

One of the first days the bigger kids were gone all day at school, I took Kate & Hannah to the Children's Museum in Salt Lake. We hadn't ever been since they moved it to Gateway and the girls had a really good time. It's a really cute museum and it was fun for them to be able to play with things as long as they wanted.

This ball thing was probably their favorite. You could collect balls and send them up tubes that suctioned them up.










I liked this pretend fruit tree - Kate loved pretending to pick the fruit






5 comments:

Annie said...

That looks fun! I have never been to the new one either, but i remember the old one i LOVED! Especially that horse. I remember that horse and I loved it.

Becky Sorenson said...

That reminds me of COSI...and those balls remind me of the ones that nasty boy wouldn't share with anyone so I told Lindsey to push his cart over...he he! I don't know if I've ever laughed harder.

Sarah said...

It is one of our favorites too. Isaac still talks about it from 2 yrs ago. Whenever we are going to a children's museum (other than COSI), he asks if it is the one with the big horse.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
megadog said...

Always fun to go to the Gateway. My kids love going there and the ball land really is there favorite. It's a fun place to go and doesn't seem to dirty either!