Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Beginning of Another School Year

I can't believe that another school year has already begun!! Our kids went back last Monday (August 23rd) and they have enjoyed it a lot! I was sad to see summer end because I love having them home and they play with Kate & Hannah so well, but it's also nice to have them busy and having a good time at school.

Here's to another great school year!!


My sweet 1st grader! I've missed having him home by lunch time, but he's having a great time being at school all day.

My wonderful 3rd grader!


My great 5th grader!



Watch out Longview - here come the Bowen's!!


Jack rides his bike most days and loves it!

Here's what we typically look like in the morning....Jack on his bike, Lindsey, Emily & I walking, Kate riding her "bike" and Hannah in the stroller.

4 comments:

john + becky said...

I can't believe you have a 1st, 3rd, and 5th grader! Wow...they are growing up so fast. They look so cute on their first day.

megadog said...

Sad, sad, sad. Growing up way too fast. I love that they can walk to school. That is really nice. The bike rider is one cute little fella!

Kirsten said...

What a beautiful morning to start school!!! They are looking so big and grown up now. I sure wished we lived closer and saw more of you guys. We miss you so much and had a fun time with you. Thanks so much again for everything. Tell the kids I hope they have a WONDERFUL school year and can't wait to hear about all their activities!!!

Em said...

They all look just adorable. Love the first day of school pictures.