Monday, February 28, 2011

Extra Special Visitor

On Friday, I had the funnest visitor! Kirsten - all the way from Ohio!!!!

Kirsten had been in California earlier in the week for her grandma's funeral and then had flown to Utah for her burial. She had such a short amount of time, but was able to stop by for a few minutes and it was great! I could have talked with her all day! It was fun to visit face to face, rather than over the phone.

Becky came over so that Kirsten could see Brooklyn too!

Kirsten, thank you sooooo much for taking the time to come over! That was so sweet of you and both Becky & I are so grateful!

Kirsten & Brooklyn

What a great friend!


3 comments:

Becky Sorenson said...

It was great to see her! And I'm so glad she got to meet Brooklyn. I'm glad you don't have a picture of me with my bed head :)

megadog said...

That's fun that the two friends got to meet. It's such a blessing to have a good, true, friend.

Emily Rasmussen said...

Jealous! ;)