Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hannah's Happenings

Hannah is one funny little kid! She has been cracking us up lately, so this post is about living with this fabulous 2 year old:


Hannah seems to have a sense of our new baby coming. She asks me every day if "the baby is going to come any second." I have to remind her that it's still (hopefully!) several weeks away. Every time I put her on my lap to read her a story, she says "Too little." This means my lap is getting too little. Yes! I know!

She has loved having a new cousin around and thinks that she's perfectly capable of caring for Brooklyn all by herself. The other night when Brooklyn got a little fussy, Hannah lifted up her dress, unsnapped her onesie and thought that she could nurse her to make her feel better.

Hannah's favorite thing to do is look at and read books. She is constantly carrying around a stack of books and loves it when anyone is willing to read it to her. She gets this trait from my dad and Jon's mom.

Hannah's favorite friend is Heidi. Hannah & Heidi go to nursery together and have a dance class together. They get into little mischief together (like making faces at each other during prayers or lessons). They are so cute together and it's fun to see Hannah have her very own friend.



Coloring with Heidi
Hannah also loves her dance class! She loves to run, do actions and participate and it's been fun to see her come out of her shell and enjoy it.



Doing the "princess walk" with Heidi


First attempts at skipping




Oh, Hannah! We sure love you! You love to talk and it's fun to understand what you're thinking. You sure love your big sisters and think that Jack's pretty great too. Thanks for always making us laugh!

7 comments:

megadog said...

She is so cute. I have been watching this little doll for a long time--since we were waiting for Lili and I wanted to see how big she would be and what she would be doing. She cracks me up and melts me when she shares a smile.

Corinne said...

She is so cute! That last picture of her reminds me of a Madame Alexander doll. She is a doll! I miss her so much!

Misty said...

She cracks me up! I loved how the other night she said that Jack is her older sister. Haha! That dance costume is adorable!

john + becky said...

I am still laughing at her unsnapping her onsie and getting ready to feed Brooklyn (and Pete's reaction too!)

I love the picture of her first attempt at skipping...so cute!

Annie said...

She cracks me up! haha she is so funny. Cute girl.

CamilleJohnFam said...

such a cute little girl! I love 2 yo!

Em said...

Look at that little outfit. Oh my gosh. She is so cute. It sounds like she is going to be just fine with a new little sister.