Saturday, October 6, 2012

Lindsey turns 11!!!

I can't believe that this cute girl of ours is already 11 years old!   We sure love having Lindsey in our family!   She is thoughtful, creative, talented, athletic, artistic, smart and sweet all wrapped up in one person!

Since this was a year she turned an odd number, she got to have a friend party.   She wanted to invite her entire soccer team and lots of her other friends from school & church.   To make it easy on me, I let her have the party at "Airborne" which is a trampoline arena.   (I was so grateful I went with route because Jon ended up being out of town in Oregon to be with his mom right after his dad had passed away.  I called my brother Mike and asked if he'd be willing to come and help me.  As usual, he said yes!).

We had her party the Saturday before her birthday and then her actual birthday was really low-key (plus full of soccer practice, piano lessons, etc).



These are all of her cute friends
R1: Crista, Jessica, Karli, Jack
R2: Josie, Sierra, Hannah, Grace, Beth, Megan, Kate & Zoe
R3: Brea, Abby, Olivia, Sarah, Lindsey, Bella, Emma & Maia
 





So, at Airborne, the girls got to jump for an hour and a half and then we met in their party room for pizza, pop & opening gifts.  Her friends were so sweet and got her lots of art & cooking supplies, jewelry, and candy.  They all knew her perfectly!!

It was fun to watch them all jump around and have a great time and I was thrilled that there were no broken bones during the party :)



Lindsey

Josie
 

Sarah
 

Maia
 

Olivia
 

Beth
 

Kate & Hannah
 

Hailey
 

I love this picture - she was playing with Uncle Mike
 



Jack
 

Typical - Hannah excited to be posing and Hailey terrified of being choked.
 

Mike & I  - What a great brother!  Sure love this guy!
 
 
 
Happy Birthday Lindsey!  You are beautiful in every way and we're sure proud of you!

1 comment:

emilyf said...

wow. 11! Lindsey is such a great girl. Happy 11th!