Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Outing to the Zoo

 A couple of weeks ago on a day off of preschool, Hannah, Hailey & I met Meg, Lucy & Nora at the zoo!   Meg has a wonderful pass that got us all in for free and it was a beautiful, sunny & cool day.   The girls were just in heaven walking around and being with Lucy and looking at all the animals.  It was so fun to visit with Meg.

Hannah likes to be motherly and I think felt really grown up being the oldest kid there.   What cute little girls! 

We finished the day with 2 rides on the merry-go-round!  So fun!





 So cute, reminds me of my little kids.
 
 These two held hands quite a bit.
 
A zookeeper explaining some sort of swimming creature (I can't remember what it was :))

1 comment:

Becky Sorenson said...

Cute girls, cute pictures! Hannah seems so grown up compared to the rest of them. And Hailey...oh I love her and can't wait to see her. She is so petite and sweet.

9 days!!!