Tuesday, July 8, 2014

4th of July - Part 1

 We had a fun 4th of July!  We have such great memories in Ohio of celebrating the 4th with all of our friends.  We usually went to the Upper Arlington parade in the morning, to the Rasmussen's for a BBQ and then to the Bergeson's/Christensen's front yard to watch fireworks.  It was also just a year ago that my parents had just returned home from their mission in Moscow and I remember feeling such complete joy & happiness.  I think the 4th of July will always be that way for me. 

Jon worked an overnight the night before, so he came home to sleep.  The kids and I cleaned and picked up the house and then went to my parent's house to run through the sprinklers.  I remembered to take my camera, but not the battery (duh!), so thankfully, I just got a new phone and the camera on it isn't too bad.

Rich & Misty's family came over to play too and the kids all had a great time!


Kate was gracious enough to rub Rich's scalp while he blew up the ball.
 









Uncle Rich was simply trying to take a nap in the pool, but these little wet people came and woke him up :)

No comments: