Monday, July 7, 2014

Quilts

There is never enough time to quilt - but I did manage to get a couple of done near the end of the school year (and a couple more after school got out - I'll post those as soon as their quilted).

Our wonderful principal retired this year and I just loved her.   I worked with her closely while serving as PTA Treasurer and PTA President and wanted to make something for her.  I debated whether or not to do a quilt that included all the student's names/signatures/etc., but it was at such a busy time of the year that it was too stressful to do.  So, I just picked some fabric and make her this quilt.  

 It's nearly impossible to see, but I had the quilter stitch in "Connie Amos  35 years  Murray School District" in the inner border.
 


I also have a new niece on the way - David & Sandy's little girl, Juliann,  is due at the end of this month and so I made them a quilt!  Can't wait to see what this sweet beautiful baby will look like!



No comments: