Thursday, February 12, 2009

Artist, Animals & Antibiotics - Oh, My!

It's been an interesting week...

Let's start with Artist! We got a note home from the school telling us that one of Emily's pieces of art would be on display at our local Municipal Building for the next couple of weeks. They had a reception for the artists, so Jon, Jack, Emily & I went over to see her art work. Lindsey had a piece of art displayed over the summer as well, so we're really proud of these two girls!



Secondly, is Animals! I had a friend who's guinea pig died this week and she called and asked if I would help her take it to the vet to be cremated. The kids and I went to her apartment. I had taken a box and I used a towel to get the guinea pig out. Now, I don't mind animals, but I am not an animal lover. But, thankfully, I just did it and we were able to help her. (I had a similar experience with a dead bird about 2 years ago as well, so I must not be too bad doing it).

And, finally, Antibiotics! I came down with a breast infection on Monday and Lindsey came down with strep today. We love antibiotics and they work so great!!!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow, Jeannette, you've had a crazy week! Thanks for all you do for people (and their pets) even when you aren't feeling so hot yourself. You are truly one in a million!

The Lilly's said...

You are one heck of a friend, I don't know if I would've been able to do the dead guinea pig thing. Hope you're all better soon!

Maya said...

Hahaha I didn't even notice that!

pamela said...

i'm glad to see you are celebrating the letter A this way. ;)