Monday, February 2, 2009

Hannah - 6 months old


Our baby is already 6 months old! I can't believe it! This sweet little spirit continues to be such a joy in our family. Hannah loves to smile, snuggle, laugh and melt hearts! She loves to roll around on the ground and chew on her toys. She gets really excited now when she sees Jon and will sit on his lap for long periods of time while he's working on the computer. She loves her brother and sisters and looks around to see what they're doing all the time. I could kiss her little neck and head all day long! We love you little one!
Hannah's stats:
16 lbs. 14 oz. (60th percentile)
27 1/4 inches long (92nd percentile)
head size - 90th percentile

10 comments:

Becky Sorenson said...

No way!! I can't stop laughing because she is so DAMN cute!!

Ryan Cowley said...

Hey! Our Hannah's are exactly the same height! Your kids are soooo cute!

I got to thinking (I know scary thought), and if I'm not mistaken, right now we both have a 7 year old girl, a 5 year old boy, a three year old, and a 6 month old Hannah. How funny! Then there's Bobba and Emily...any chance for a trade? j/k!!

Brad and Julianne Heaps said...

She's so adorable! Laurel is praying now that we'll have a baby sister for her. She already attempted cloning herself. Any chance you can be our neighbor in California so she can adopt one of your girls? Miss you!

The Lilly's said...

She is beautiful! Sounds like you may have a future baller if she continues to grow at that rate! (Alex's dr. was excited at his last appointment that he had jumped up to the 5th percentile!)

Anonymous said...

so cute! they grow up SO fast. its crazy

Kirsten said...

I can't believe that she is six months old already. It seems like summer was just here!! ;-) She is so cute, so good natured and one of my favorite things is to make her smile!

Em said...

Those pictures are so so cute! How can she already be 6 months old? They are not babies long enough. She is simply adorable! I love her outfit.

Jessika said...

Oh my goodness... she is SO stinkin' cute! I can't believe how much she has grown since I saw her last. What a doll! I've said it before and will again... Bowen kids are the cutest!

Kelsi said...

She is adorable!!!

Debbie said...

she is sooo beautiful...just like the rest to the Bowen family. we miss you guys so much!