Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More good mothering

Okay, so in our packing of boxes and getting ready for family to come to town, I must have packed my power cord to transfer pictures from the camera to computer, so that is why it's been a little while. Jon went to the store for me today and bought a new one (bless him!). So, yay!

The other day, I was getting the girls out the door to go catch the bus and I needed Hannah to be happy in her booster sear for a few more minutes. So, being the great mother that I am, I handed her two EL Fudge cookies on the way out. This is what I saw when I got back...

Needless to say, Hannah had a bath that morning. It was either that, or have a head that smelled like chocolate shampoo all day!

Kirsten e-mailed me this picture - I love it! Side note: the Diet Coke was not open yet.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

that is fantastic!!! good luck with the move, hopefully we will see you the weekend of the 4th...

Maya said...

hahaha too cute. hannah has gotten so big...she looks like a different baby! i'm sorry we missed you when we were in columbus. not sure if john told you but i called when we had a free hour but you guys were out an about. hope you have a great move! :-)

Becky Sorenson said...

Oh my hell...SHE IS SO STINKING CUTE!! I can't believe how big she is getting...she almost isn't a baby anymore! I love her!

Kirsten said...

I am going to miss this little girl!!! She is darling...and on mothering? I don't think Hannah minded ONE bit...I bet at this point in time she was thinking you are the best mom around! She is darling! ;-)
p.s. I sent you an email with an attachment...it may fit under this category!! Just kidding!!!!

Em said...

She is so dang cute!

Brad and Julianne Heaps said...

Do they love gum too? Miss you!

Jessika said...

Too cute! But she's all smiles, so you can't be that bad of a Mom. According to my Mom, she just stuck me in the kiddie pool out back in a diaper when it was spaghetti for dinner (no water in the pool of course), then when I was done eating, she'd just hose me off! Cracks me up! I also love the Diet Coke picture at the bottom. Reminds me of my cousin, whose first word was "coke"!!! Miss you! Good luck with the move west! I LOVE the new house by the way!