Friday, May 8, 2009

You're still the most popular in my book!

I just finished reading an article on Yahoo that the name Emily is no longer the most popular girl's name after a 12 year run. It has been replaced by Emma. But, Emily, you'll always be the most popular to me!!
We sure love this girl! Emily is 9 1/2 and such a great girl. She is the biggest helper and is so great about knowing what to do to help her little sisters and brother. She's also great with our friend's kids - they all just love Emily. She's so responsible and easy to visit with and take places. She works really hard at school and is so kind to everyone. This week, she fractured her right pinkie finger (trying to catch a ball at school), and never complains about it. We also recently found out that one of her art projects from school was framed and will now hang in the halls of Greensview Elementary permanently. She is a great daugther, granddaughter, sister, and friend! We love you, Em!

5 comments:

lisa h. said...

that is so exciting about her picture!

Rich said...

You left out great niece.

Ryan Cowley said...

I read that in the paper this morning! Funny! And Hannah dropped from 9 to 17. People just don't know a good name when they see it, do they?

meg said...

Emily is the best. I love her to bits!

Becky Sorenson said...

Rich beat me to it, but I was also going to say you left out that she is the best niece!! She is such a great little friend to have around and I love how grown up she is. She is just like you..the BEST older sister!! I love you Em!