Friday, May 1, 2009

Signing our life away

As of several minutes, we are the proud owners of this baby!!!! Jon flew to Utah yesterday and went straight from the airport to look at the house that we were already under contract to buy. We took a risk putting an offer on a house that we hadn't ever seen in person, but we had sent my mom and Jon's sister, Anne through it and decided it was a great house for us. I waited anxiously at home to find out whether or not Jon liked it. The call FINALLY came and YES, he loved it!!

Today, he signed the papers (for both of us) and it's officially ours! Wow! The kids are I are excited to see more pictures (I'll put them on the blog), and to walk through the house for the first time when we pull up in the moving van!

6 comments:

Maya said...

Congratulations! It's gorgeous! Where in UT are you moving, again?

Jessika said...

Wow! That is so great!!! Congratulations! I'm sure you'll all enjoy having a little more space to live in. Awesome!!!

angie said...

That is so exciting! Are you glad to be moving "Home" to Utah?

Kelsi said...

That is so awesome! What a beautiful house. I bet you are so excited.

Becky Sorenson said...

I LOVE that house! Especially MY room in the basement!!

Ryan Cowley said...

Congratulations! Good luck with the move. I assume it is soon if you have already signed...