Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kangaroo Zoo

We are having a blast discovering fun things to do in Salt Lake. I told the kids that most weeks, we can try something new. Last week, we discovered Kangaroo Zoo. It's a warehouse-type building with a dozen blow-up bounce things. The kids had a great time. It is so nice to have big kids that helped Hannah and nice to let them run around and wear themselves out. It was great for me too because after trying out each thing, I treated myself to a 3-minute massage in their massage chair and then talked to Kirsten on the phone! Ahh!!


















At first, Hannah wanted nothing to do with getting on anything....but by the end, she was happily playing and bouncing.




1 comment:

Kirsten said...

This place sounds like MY kind of idea of FUN!!!! I want to go to Kangaroo Zoo!! ;-D Everyone is growing up...I can't believe how grown up Hannah is!! I can't wait to see you guys!!! Luv you lots!
P.S. It was great to chat with you on the phone too! ;-D