Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a great Easter weekend this year! It was my mom's last couple of days in Utah before returning to Russia (for 2 more years!). On Friday night, my mom, Emily & Lindsey stayed up and made some yummy little cakes that they had sampled at Williams Sonoma. The girls had a great time and it was fun to watch them all cooking together.

On Saturday morning, we let the kids dye Easter eggs. After coloring them, they did their own version of an Easter egg hunt in the yard. Each child took a turn hiding the eggs and then the others would go find it. It took them hours, so it was great!

On Sunday morning, we got ready for Church. My mom stayed with Hailey and the rest of us went to Church. It was good to back and do sharing time in Primary, but it was exhausting! We came home and I was able to take a good nap and then my mom made Easter dinner and we had my siblings over. It was such a treat to have someone else make dinner and to spend time with family! Easter is a great holiday!













Our cute little Easter egg!
(My cute Aunt Pat made this little cocoon for Hailey - it's so cute)


Emily (11), Kate (5), Jack (7), Lindsey (9) & Hannah (2)
















1 comment:

Kelsi said...

Adorable pictures! Your easter looks so nice. That cocoon with Hailey in it is SOOOOoo stinkin cute.