Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Update on the little lady

This is Becky (Jeannette's sister).


Just an update on the baby...Jeannette and Jon have been at the hospital most of the day doing tests and monitoring the baby's heart rate. The doctor is going to give Jeannette a steroid shot to help the baby's lungs develop quicker and will do an ultrasound after to check size, amniotic fluid, etc. They will do another steroid shot on Thursday and most likely do a c-section after that. Jeannette will stay in the hospital until the baby is born.


I will keep you all updated!

4 comments:

Cyndi said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you!! We love you!

justbecky said...

Thanks for the update Becky. I wondered when she didn't call me back.

Em said...

Thanks for the update Becky. Let me know if I can help with anything.

princessvelma said...

Best of luck! Can't wait to meet her. Thanks for the update, and I hope Jeannette is doing well.

Arica