Monday, April 4, 2011

Little Lady's Lung Development

Well, here we go again!! Protein has started to show up in my urine (just like the last 4 pregnancies), so I spent a couple of hours in Labor & Delivery this morning doing a Non-Stress Test. Thankfully, the baby seems to be doing okay so far, but the protein level has increased substantially over the last several days. I'll go in again tomorrow for another NST and we'll go from there. Thankfully, we are 33 weeks along, so further than we were with Jack. We're praying and hoping that her lungs will have the time they need to be ready for life. Thank you to everyone for your love & support!

11 comments:

The Vorwaller Family said...

Jeanette! I will be praying for you and the baby!

Kelsi said...

Becky told me what was going on! I hope things are ok and you can make it a little longer. We will pray for you and baby.

Anonymous said...

been there, done that. Praying for you and your little family. PLEASE let me know if you need anything. I love you guys!

Andrea said...

Oh, hang in there! We'll pray for you and that sweet little girl!

Angie (Drowns) Kelly said...

Almost there! Thinking of you guys!

megadog said...

Keep us updated. I hope she can put on a bit more chub before she has to be born. We're praying for you!

justbecky said...

You'll be in my prayers. I wish I could be there to help! (Or at least buy you lunch at Texas Roadhouse.)

Misty said...

Gosh, I hope everything goes OK! Keep us updated, and let us know if you need anything. Loves!

Emily Rasmussen said...

you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Camille said...

You got this Jeanette.

Em said...

Oh no. Sorry to hear that. We will keep you in our prayers. Let me know if we can help in any way.