Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Baby quilts (including twins!)

A couple of months ago, I was able to crank out a few baby quilts and mostly for my own record, here they are:


This is one of my favorites of all times!!  I made this for my friend, Melinda Noakes, who had a little girl in March!



 .
At Christmas time, we got a letter from Lindsey's Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Holland, and she had had a sweet baby girl in October (she already had 2 boys), so I FINALLY got this quilt finished and mailed to her. (She named her Emily :))



 And then, a family in our ward is having twins soon - a boy and a girl!  I was sooo excited to do these two quilts for them.  Again, this is one of my favorite prints ever!




3 comments:

john + becky said...

The twin ones are one of my favorites you have ever made. Soooo cute! I'm always so impressed and how fast you whip em' out.

megadog said...

Beautiful quilts Jeanette. You are one amazing lady.

Em said...

Once again, just amazing. Those twin ones are SO SO cute!