Friday, May 25, 2012

Spring Soccer - Lindsey

As a mother, sometime I totally mess things up!  Well, I did that with taking pictures of Lindsey playing soccer this spring!  Geez!!  I thought I had taken some and realized that I hadn't after her last game.  Thank goodness there is always next fall!

Lindsey had a great soccer season!  She is a really good player and scored several goals and had several great assists too.  She primarily plays offense and runs her little heart out on the field.   We have been so grateful that all of our kids had wonderful, kind coaches!   They also played with a great group of kids!

Great work #27!  You're awesome!


Row 1: Josie, Brea, Olivia, Crista & Lindsey
Row 2: Carly, Calissa, Shay, McKenzie, Sarah, Ashlynne, Kylie, Mia & Coach Ryan
Row 3: Coach Matt & Trainer Mogie

2 comments:

Em said...

Wow - what a busy season with 4 soccer players. All the pictures are great. Looks like all of them are fabulous little players.

Kelsi said...

I am amazed at everything you do... how do you keep up on everything! Those quilts are amazing to by the way.