Saturday, May 12, 2012

New Easter clothes

The kids were excited to get up on Easter morning and find their baskets.  Jon had worked until the middle of the night, so when he got home, he hid them.   It was fun to make them find them all on their own with no clues, because I didn't know where they were.

We have afternoon church this year, so after eating lunch, I got them dressed.  (We did spend a fair amount of the morning curling Lindsey's, Kate's & Hannah's hair).    Jack is really not into wearing church clothes, so of course, he wasn't very happy to be getting his picture taken in them. 

I think they're such cute kids!

Hailey on Easter morning


 Can you tell how unhappy Jack is?

 My beauties

 And my handsome boy



3 comments:

Becky Sorenson said...

Ha ha..poor Jack. It must be torture for him with all sisters AND being made to get your picture taken with them.

Love their outfits. They all look so cute. And I especially love the girls hair.

megadog said...

They all look so cute. Hair is darling and poor, poor Jack. He'll be applying for all the Sunday, dress down jobs he can find-ha ha!

Em said...

Love their hair. Hannah looks so cute in that last picture! Their outfits are adorable. I love finding cute, new outfits for Easter.