Sunday, November 22, 2015

Halloween 2015

We had another great Halloween this year!  The kids made it really easy on me for costumes/makeup, so that was splendid!  Jack was a basketball player, Hannah was a soccer player, Kate was a pirate, Hailey was Little Bo Peep and Sam was a sheep!  We borrowed the Little Bo Peep costume from a friend and I ordered the pirate and sheep ones online.

A couple before Halloween, Becky was in town, so we had the kids all dress up!

 Kate

 Hannah

 Sam & Hailey

 On Emily's birthday, we went to our ward carnival.  It's always a fun party and a nice way for the kids to show off their costumes.  This picture has Heidi dressed as Heidi!

 This baby was such a good sport about being a sheep!


 On Friday, October 30th, the school had a Halloween parade and class parties.  I was in charge of Hannah's class this year.  I had plenty of other mom's help, so it was easy for me (I even left early to get to Hailey's preschool parade).   Hannah has a great teacher and cute friends!


 Hailey's preschool parade


 Hailey & Grandpa Avery

Ms. Lorie with Sam & Hailey

 This is one of Kate's favorite teachers, Mrs. Ewell. 




The kids had a great time trick-or-treating!  Jon took Hailey,  Kate went with Josie & Kage (and my cell phone), and Hannah went with Heidi.  I stayed home with Sam and got ready to leave early the next morning for Hawaii!!!!

1 comment:

john + becky said...

Sam was the most adorable sheep ever. Kate was a great looking pirate too. How nice to only take Hailey trick-or-treating!