Monday, November 16, 2015

Misc early October pics

Okay...time to get my blog caught up!  I love the fall - but seriously, I blink and it's over!

Lindsey has the kindest, most wonderful friends ever!   For weeks and weeks before her birthday, her best friends Grace, Addy & Sierra worked for hours and hours putting a Harry Potter surprise together for her.  Lindsey loves Harry Potter and so they came up with activities representing each book!   I will have to get video and pictures from them, but I snapped a couple pictures as Grace came to take Lindsey on her surprise adventure!





Hannah and Kate wanted to participate in the Drill Clinic at Murray High School again, so for three afternoons, they attended and then performed at halftime of a Friday night football game!  These two always have a blast at stuff like this....

Hannah is smack in the middle on the bottom of the picture

 Kate is the second from the left - the cute blonde!


On Saturday, October 10th, Jon's brother Tom surprised me and came to put up our annual cobwebs.  I had told myself that since he's living in Alaska it just wasn't going to happen this year.  No one does it like Tom, so I don't even let anyone else try.  Well, bless him, he made his way to Utah and spent that Saturday putting them up.  He is amazing and the webs become grander and more amazing every year!!

He's so good at letting the kids help too!  My sister was in town, so her little ones got to help place plastic spiders in the webs too!  Thank you Uncle Tom!   Really for the whole month, we see cars slow down as they pass our house, or sometimes turn around and drive by again, or stop & take a picture!  It's really, really fun!

 Hannah's always up for a good time

 Jake

 Hailey





Kate is our child that ALWAYS enters the PTA's Reflections contest.  This year the theme is "Let Your Imagination Fly."   She sculpted this airplane out of clay!


No comments: