Saturday, May 17, 2008

A nice little boy


There are so many things that we love about Jack! He is such a sweet little boy. He sure loves to rough house with Jon but he's also always willing to come give me a hug and kiss. One of the things that I love about him too are his hands. When he's waiting for something (like in a line, for a drink of wather, or while the DVD previews are playing), he puts his hands in his pockets. And while he sleeps, he interlocks his fingers together (like in this picture). We're so grateful to have this little boy in our family!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

ah so precious and priceless, don't you love moments like these... miss you

AnnDee said...

That's so fun you got a picture of that. I love those little things just unique to your own kids.

Kirsten said...

Look how sweet he is. He sure is a handsome boy and this picture really is cute. I love it how he puts his hands in his pockets when he is a little nervous or excited too...like waiting to go up on the big dolphin bounce house thing at Spring Fling or waiting to box Ethan. He really is a sweet heart and a good kid. We think the world of you too Jack!

megadog said...

Long, beautiful eyelashes. What a little doll.

Carrie said...

Ha ha! It looks like he has been watching the High Priests during Sacrament meeting. At least that is what it reminded me of! Such a cutie! He has grown up so much since I had him in nursery!!!!!!

Britain said...

That is seriously such a sweet picture. When I was little I used to sleep with my arms crossed over my chest holding onto my sheet. My dad said I looked ready to go in my coffin.